At Intercounty, we've teamed up with Matterport, a leader in the 3D property field to provide virtual property tours which include 3D floorplans and video tours for our sellers and landlords.
What are 3D floorplans and property tours?
They're an interactive way to promote a property for sale or rent to really give buyers and tenants a feel for your property. And in the current climate they're also a safe way to view a property.
Almost everyone now starts their buying or renting search online and by offering a 3D video tour that viewers can move through and use to really investigate a property is the best way to make your property gets noticed and stands out.
Virtual walk the property both inside and outside
|Inside||Outside||Dolls house view|
What is the benefit for buyers and tenants?
- First viewings are quick and easy as potential buyers and tenants can virtually visit your property from the comfort of their homes through their phones or PCs.
- Many tenants are happy to sign a tenancy based on the quality of a 3D property tour.
- Viewers get a 'feel' for the property immediately reducing the need to visit properties that may not be suitable.
- The 3D floorplan, which looks like a minature dolls house, really helps viewers see the layout of a property easier.
- The virtual tour gives a real feel of the flow of the property as well as allows viewers to zoom into areas of interest around the property that may be missed in standard photographs.
Benefits for sellers and landlords
- A virtual first viewing will reduce the number of people who are in your property. This increases the safety for all buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords as well as colleagues during the current pandemic.
- Your property always looks it’s best so there is no need for those frantic house tidy ups before first viewings.
- Viewers who do visit your property are much more engaged which should increase the likelihood of an offer.
If you're interested in getting your property valued or would like to know more about virtual property tours and property tours then please book a property valuation in with us and we can discuss in more detail.
Updated December 2021