After the festive season there are so many things that need recycling from Christmas trees to unwanted presents, so we have put some ideas together on how you can recycle in 2014:
• Unwanted presents can either be taken to charity shops or placed on auctioning sites or free cycle.
• Christmas trees can either be used as mulch for your garden or you can put them out with the recycling, to find out more about your local councils recycling policies then visit their website.
• Bottles and tins can be taken to your local waste site to be recycled, and at some supermarkets you might even be able to clock up some points on your loyalty card by recycling.
• Used batteries and bulbs can be recycled at recycling centres or at your local supermarket.
• Keep Christmas cards and wrapping paper for next Christmas and recycle them by cutting out the fronts and folding the paper. Cards can be turned into gift tags for next Christmas too.
If you have any other ideas on how to recycle after Christmas then please share them with us on our FB page, we would love you to share them with us.