If you need to cut back and save money please check out some of our money saving tips:
• Save money on energy – install an energy meter, you will then be able to see exactly which computers and lights are left on around your home, you may be able to get one of these from your energy supplier, but if not check out this site http://theowl.com/
• Big is not always beautiful when it comes to energy suppliers, so check out this site to see what deals are around and you might be able to make some considerable savings. http://www.ovoenergy.com/
• One of our largest weekly expense is food, so why not check out the Love Food, Hate Waste website, packed full with money and food saving ideas.
• If you have left over food from Christmas in your cupboards and freezer then the BBC have this wonderful left over recipe page http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/favourites/storecupboard/
• Low car emissions – if you have a car that emits less than 100g of CO2 per km then you could get 0% road tax, to find out more info. go to https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-rate-tables
• Free tennis – if you fancy taking up a new sport this New Year you could consider tennis, check this website out to find out where you can play free of charge http://www.tennisforfree.com/