Selling your property with Intercounty
We do the best
At Intercounty we make sure that we achieve the best that we can for you, within the shortest amount of time and for the best possible price. Our network of local estate agents based across Hertfordshire and Essex strive to give a better service than any of our competitors, and the feedback from our customers reflects this.
We tailor our service to you
We are totally committed to delivering a tailored service based around your needs, going above and beyond to make sure that we fit in around your requirements and timescales. Whether that’s staying open for viewings over evenings and weekends, to our exceptional property presentation - we will do our utmost to make sure that we deliver a consistently outstanding moving experience.
Our experience and track record in the property market puts us in the best position to market your property to its full potential. We are proud to achieve an average of 98% of the price for every property that we sell.
We understand the importance of being able to speak to a member of our team about any property transactions, so we are here for you from, 8am-9pm every weekday, 9am-5pm Saturdays and 10am-4pm Sundays.
We've got it covered
Once you commission us to sell your property it will be listed on our website within 48 hours. Your property will also be registered on the top property websites including Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, and sent out to our expansive email database.
Reasons to choose Intercounty
- We will listen to 'your' needs and offer advice about the local market and the value of your home.
- We will develop a marketing plan for your home to get the best price possible in the time scale that you want.
- We will make sure that we advertise your house to the maximum number of potential buyers and arrange for potential buyers to visit your home at a time that suits everyone.
- We will let you know immediately about any offers and handle all negotiations.
- We will stay in regular contact and keep everything moving once you have accepted an offer.
- We will help organise your survey, mortgage and insurance if needed. We cna also help you find the best deals for your utilities before you move in to your new home too.
Safe property valuations and viewings from Intercounty
Additonal measures to keep everyone safe
Given the current coronavirus outbreak we have taken additional safety measure to make sure all our valuations and viewings are conducted safely. Find out more about what to expect in our short customer videos.