Selling your property with Intercounty
We do the best
At Intercounty we make sure that we achieve the best that we can for you, within the shortest amount of time and for the best possible price. Our network of local estate agents based across Hertfordshire and Essex strive to give a better service than any of our competitors, and the feedback from our customers reflects this.
We tailor our service to you
We are totally committed to delivering a tailored service based around your needs, going above and beyond to make sure that we fit in around your requirements and timescales. Whether that’s staying open for viewings over evenings and weekends, to our exceptional property presentation - we will do our utmost to make sure that we deliver a consistently outstanding moving experience.
Our experience and track record in the property market puts us in the best position to market your property to its full potential. We are proud to achieve an average of 98% of the price for every property that we sell.
We understand the importance of being able to speak to a member of our team about any property transactions, so we are here for you from, 8am-9pm every weekday, 9am-5pm Saturdays and 10am-4pm Sundays.
We've got it covered
Once you commission us to sell your property it will be listed on our website within 48 hours. Your property will also be registered on the top property websites including Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation, and sent out to our expansive email database.
Reasons to choose Intercounty
- We will listen to 'your' needs and offer advice about the local market and the value of your home.
- We will develop a marketing plan for your home to get the best price possible in the time scale that you want.
- We will make sure that we advertise your house to the maximum number of potential buyers and arrange for potential buyers to visit your home at a time that suits everyone.
- We will let you know immediately about any offers and handle all negotiations.
- We will stay in regular contact and keep everything moving once you have accepted an offer.
- We will help organise your survey, mortgage and insurance if needed. We cna also help you find the best deals for your utilities before you move in to your new home too.
Make your property stand out with a 3D tour
It's here. 3D tours. The future of property viewings.
At Intercounty we aim to give our customers the best experience when buying, selling, letting or renting a property. That's why we've teamed up with Matterport, a leader in the 3D property field to provide 3D floorplans and video tours for our sellers and landlords. Stand out and sell or rent your property quicker.
To celebrate this partnership we're giving a FREE 3D tour for all properties that are listed with us. Book a valuation with us now to get your property move moving.
Benefits of a 3D property tour
Benefits for sellers and landlords
- A virtual first viewing will reduce the number of people who are in your property at the moment. This increases the safety for all buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords as well as colleagues during the current pandemic.
- Your property always looks it’s best so no need for those frantic house tidy ups before first viewings.
- Viewers who do visit your property are much more engaged which should increase the likelihood of an offer.
Benefits for buyers and tenants?
- First viewings are quick and easy as potential buyers and tenants can virtually visit your property from the comfort of their homes through their phones or PCs.
- Many tenants are happy to sign a tenancy based on the quality of a 3D property tour.
- Viewers get a 'feel' for the property immediately reducing the need to visit properties that may not be suitable.
- The virtual tour gives a real feel of the flow of the property as well as allows viewers to zoom into areas of interest around the property that may be missed in standard photographs.
Book your valuation today and start your property move
Find out the value of your property
Sorry, we are unable to provide a valuation for this address as it may be registered as a business address. A member of our Valuations Team may be able to provide more information. Book a Valuation to start the process.
This instant value is based on local data and recently sold house prices in your area, . This is an estimate as we are unable to take the condition of your property and any improvements you may have made into consideration.
To get an accurate valuation based on a viewing of your property book an expert valuation now.
Thank you for requesting a valuation
We will be in touch shortly to confirm your appointment.Looking to Remortgage? Get in touch to find out about our latest deals
Looking to Buy
Looking to buy?
Contact our property management team to discuss your property needs with an expert
Contact our property management team
Get in touch with us to discuss your property needs with an expert
Contact our property management team
Get in touch to discuss your property needs
Please select up to 3 slots for your availability, or select "I'm free any time". Once you have made your selection the branch will be in touch to confirm a time with you. All appointments are subject to confirmation.
Select a date