Life is tricky at the moment. We're all back in lockdown but many of us still want to buy, sell, rent and let our properties. We're delighted the Government has announced the property industry can remain open, but we want to do it as safely as possible. That's why we've extended our FREE 3D property tour and floorplans for all customers that list with us before 31st March 2021.
We've teamed up with Matterport, a leader in the 3D property field. Their prperty tours are not just videos tours of a property taken on a phone - they're a real immersive experiences that allows you to look and move around a property as if you're there.
What are 3D floorplans and property tours?
They're the best way for us to safely promote your property for sale or rent to really give the viewers a feel for your property when viewing remotely.
Most buyers and renters now start their search online and expect to be able to make a strong early decision based on the information and pictures that they see. A 3D video tour means viewers can actually move through a property and really have a good look round. It brings the space to life and shows all angles of a room in a way that photographs never can.
Virtual walk the property both inside and outside
|Inside||Outside||Dolls house view|
What is the benefit for buyers and tenants?
- First viewings are quick and easy as potential buyers and tenants can virtually visit your property from the comfort of their homes through their phones or PCs.
- Many tenants are happy to sign a tenancy based on the quality of a 3D property tour.
- Viewers get a 'feel' for the property immediately reducing the need to visit properties that may not be suitable.
- The 3D floorplan, which looks like a miniature dolls house, really helps viewers see the layout of a property easier.
- The virtual tour gives a real feel of the flow of the property as well as allows viewers to zoom into areas of interest around the property that may be missed in standard photographs.
Benefits for sellers and landlords
- A virtual first viewing will reduce the number of people who are in your property at the moment. This increases the safety for all buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords as well as colleagues during the current pandemic.
- Your property always looks it’s best so no need for those frantic house tidy ups before first viewings.
- Viewers who do visit your property are much more engaged which should increase the likelihood of an offer.
If you're interested in getting your property valued or would like to know more about Matterport 3D floorplans and property tours then please book a property valuation in with us and we can discuss in more detail.