Our branches have been getting ready for our win a 'Right Royal Day Out' in London competition, which are part of Intercounty's Royal celebrations.
We are inviting children to come into their local branch of Intercounty to fill out a fun quiz about the Queen, it’s aimed at children between the ages of 4-10, and in return 1 winner from each branch will win a ‘Right Royal Day Out’ in London (for family of 2 adults and up to 3 children), and entry into one of these three attractions; the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace or Kensington Palace. The winner will also receive £100 for their school and every entrant will be given a Jubilee badge.
So if you’re looking to entertain your kids this half-term why not come into your local branch of Intercounty. The competition starts this weekend, the 19th of May and finishes on the 9th of June. T’s and C’s do apply, please see below:
- A list of participating Intercounty branches is available from Intercounty, Boundary House, Stansted Road, Bishops Stortford CM23 2TH. Each participating branch is running its own Jubilee Quiz competition. Competition entries must be handed in at the relevant branch. Entries that do not bear the code for the relevant participating branch will be ignored. One entry per named minor. The named minor must be under the age of 18 on the 9th of June 2012.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is to the relevant branch by the 9th of June 2012.
- The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address who are under the age of 18 on the 9th of June 2012, excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the participating minor. Entry forms will be distributed electronically to local schools and will be available in branch.
- Intercounty does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner for each participating branch. Where there is more than one correct entry, the correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be drawn from correct entries on the 11th of June 2012.
- In relation to each participating branch, the prize consists of a family (2 adults and up to 3 children) day out in London (UK). Entry to 1 of 3 specified London attractions (Family pass to the Tower of London or Buckingham Palace or Kensington Palace) and return rail travel for the family from a local rail station to London. Intercounty reserve the right to change the specified attraction without notice. A further £100 will be sent to the named school’s PTA. In the event that the winning entry at more than one participating branch contains the details of the same named minor, all except one winning entry may be cancelled in which case further draws will be made to find alternative winning entries.
- The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered. The winner is required to choose the preferred prize by the 31st of August and the prize must be taken by the 30th of September.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than the 13th of June 2012.
- The winner must be willing to have their name and address published on the Intercounty website, social network pages and local press and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity including a photograph of the winner and an Intercounty staff member at the branch in which they entered the competition.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
- No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
- Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.