With Valentine's just around the corner we thought we would share our ideas on how you can give some love to your home. Whether you rent or own your home, there are always ways in which you can improve your space, which don't need to cost the earth. Here are some simple ways you can show your home some love:
• Update curtains and cushions - this is a really simple way to inject some new life into your home's interior.
• Create a picture wall - use the same colour frames to mount your family pics to create a really stunning feature.
• Introduce some new cups and mugs into your home to give a flash of colour, red is the colour of love, so how about checking these mugs at Habitat.
• Change an accent colour, if you want to change your rooms current theme the best way to do this is by introducing an accent colour, latest colours are lemon yellow, teal and orange.
• Buy some funky appliances to match your chosen accent colour.
• Touch up any paintwork that needs a bit of love, painting a house in a neutral colour, and keeping some aside is a great way of always making sure it looks at it's best.
• Light some incense sticks or scented candles this will bring a nice aroma to your home.
• Introduce some spring flowers into your home, as they will help to brighten up the grey days.
If you're looking at staying at home this Valentine's a need some inspiration why not check out our article Valentine's at home.