1. A list of participating Intercounty branches is available from Intercounty, Boundary House, Stansted Road, Bishop’s Stortford CM23 2TH. Each participating branch is running its own Fireworks competition within a selected number of schools. One entry per entrant who must be a pupil at a selected school on 3rd November 2014. Children of Intercounty employees or employees of companies in the group of companies controlled by LSL Property Services plc cannot participate in this competition.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is the 3rd of November 2014. All competition entries must be handed in to the relevant school.
3. Entrants must draw a firework inspired image in the space on the entry form. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the entrant.
4. Intercounty does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
5. One winning entry will be selected by each participating branch by a judge who will be an Intercounty employee. The winner will be selected on 4th of November 2014 and the winner’s drawing will be displayed in the relevant Intercounty office window for 1 week following notification of the winning entry to the winner.
6. In relation to each participating branch, the prize consists of a gift family ticket (2 adults + 2 Children) to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour London for the winning entrant and £100, which will be sent to the school attended by the winning entrant.
7. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 13th of November 2014.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity including a photograph and their picture published in the paper.
10. The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by ICIEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Intercounty is a trading name of: ICIEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE Registered Number: 4842186. VAT number: 842795983