Intercounty are celebrating the start of autumn with a fantastic prize draw to win a 3d Home cinema system. All you have to do is call Intercounty for a free sales or lettings valuation of your property to enter. It’s as simple as that. Entry into the prize draw will be made from the 14th September to the 14th December.
2012 Autumn Valuation Prize Draw;
1. Any person who books a sales or lettings valuation with Intercounty between the 14th of September and the 14th of December will be entered into a free prize draw unless precluded from entry by condition 2.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents over the age of 18 as at 14th December 2012 with a permanent UK address, except employees of Intercounty or any company in the LSL group, their families or anyone directly connected with the prize draw. Only one entry to the prize draw will be made for the same person.
3. The prize draw will take place on the 14th of December 2012. The Prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail by 6pm on 17th of December 2012. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted a new winner will be drawn from the remaining entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and age before confirming the winner’s entitlement to the prize.
4. The prize is non-transferable, No correspondence shall be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
5. The prize consists of a 3D home cinema system containing a 3D television, 3D blu-ray player, surround sound system, and a selection of 5 3D blu-ray family films (prize will contain these items but specification may change). The winner must arrange to pick up the prize from their local branch of Intercounty and arrange any other installation at their own cost. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the correct installation of the prize or for the standard and quality of the equipment supplied.
6. The winner must be willing to have their name published on the Intercounty website, social network pages and local press and will be required to take part in post-event publicity including a photograph of the winner and an Intercounty staff member at the branch that performed the valuation.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The terms and conditions of this prize draw are not negotiable.
If you have another agent on a sole agency and / or sole selling rights basis, the terms of those instructions must be considered to avoid a possible liability to pay two commissions.
The Promoter is ICIEA Limited. Intercounty is a trading name of: ICIEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE Registered Number: 4842186. VAT number: 842795983