Felsted has been recognised for its rich historic heritage, natural beauty, its diversity, closeness to London and its top school.
Here are some reasons why the Sunday Times and Intercounty agree that Felsted is a great place to live:
• Beautiful homes – many of the houses are of historical importance and include an array of Victorian, Edwardian, Georgian, Tudor and thatched homes.
• The cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars – Felstead is also close to Dunmow, which offers a large array of shops.
• Great transport links – superb road links into London and the proximity to an airport.
• Schooling – Felsted school is celebrating its 450th anniversary later this year.
• Low Crime rate – Uttlesford has the 4th lowest crime rate in the whole of the UK.
• Community spirit – Felsted has a close community spirit.
Intercounty Dunmow have chosen a couple of superb homes in the Felsted area to buy:
They have this quintessentially English thatched, 6 bed cottage for sale, set in 0.6 of an acre of land, with views spectacular views over farm land (featured in the photo) and also this imposing brand new, 4 bedroom, detached town house with south facing garden in Alderton Close.
If you are looking to buy or rent a home in Felsted or in the local area, then why not pop into your local branch of Intercounty, as we have a great knowledge of the local area.