1. A list of participating schools is available from Intercounty, Boundary House, Stansted Road, Bishops Stortford CM23 2TH. Each participating school is running its own Easter Egg competition. Competition entries must be deposited in the appropriate entry box at the school. Entries that do not bear the code for the relevant participating school will be ignored. One entry per named student. The named student must be under the age of 18 on 28th of March 2014.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is the 28th March 2014.
3. The competition is open to current students at the participating school, excluding children of LSLi Limited or LSL group company employees. Consent to enter into the competition must be given by a parent or guardian of the participating student.
4. Intercounty does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Information requested in the entry form must be provided. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
5. There will be one winner for each participating school. Where there is more than one correct entry, the correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be drawn from correct entries by the 2nd April 2014.
6. In relation to each participating school, the prize consists of a family gift ticket (2 adults and 2 children) to either London Zoo or Whipsnade Zoo for the minor named in the winning entry and £100, which will be sent to the named school.
7. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 2nd of April 2014.
9. The winner must be willing to have their name and address published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity.
10. The name of the winners will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by ICIEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Intercounty is a trading name of: ICIEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE Registered Number: 4842186. VAT number: 842795983