The entrance hall is the first place your guests will have the opportunity to get into the festive spirit - so it’s important to make it feel warm and inviting, but there are some key factors you will need to take into consideration:
• The first thing to do is to have a clear up, if you have a cluttered hallway, de-clutter.
• Keep your console table clear so that you can put presents and bottles on here when your gifts arrive, also make sure that there is enough room on coat hooks for all of your guests.
• Create your own Christmas Reef and hang it on the front door for when guests arrive – ensuring they will immediately get into the Christmas sprit.
• Make sure your WIFI code is available, especially for children – this is usually the first thing they will ask for when they arrive.
• Set the festive scene by adding some candles – the LED ones available are very realistic and safe. Use some natural foliage around banisters mixed with organic decorations – stick to a colour theme – blue is this year’s most popular decoration colour, soft blues with gold works really well.
• Invite your guests in with a glass of something festive such as the Good Housekeeping Pomegranate Gin Fizz – just combine, gin, 75ml, pomegranate juice, divide among 6 glasses and then top up with some Presecco – approx 300ml then garnish with a few pomegranate seeds – delicious and festive looking. There’s nothing like the spicy festive smell of mulled wine, so make sure you have some warming away for when your guests arrive.
If you are looking for a house with an entrance hall then Intercounty Great Dunmow has these fabulous 4/5 and 6 bedroom detached family home for sale.
Prices From 950.000
Awaiting EPC Band
4/5 & 6 Bedroom Properties
Premiere Guarantee 10 Years
Main Gate Entry System
For more information please follow the link or call Intercounty Great Dunmow on 01371 878322.