2013 Drawing Competition Rules
1. Closing date for receipt of entries is the 4th of January 2014. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for entry into the competition. Entries can be submitted electronically, by post or handed in at a participating Intercounty branch. A list of participating branches and addresses is available from Intercounty, First floor boundary house, Stansted Road, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts, CM23 2TH.
2. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address who are 18 years old or under on 4th January 2014 excluding the children of employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies.
3. Entries that have not been fully completed or are otherwise not in accordance with these rules of entry will be disqualified. A parent or guardian over the age of 18 must agree to submission of entries under this competition. Costs associated with the submission of entries and/or the collection of prizes will be borne by the entrant or the entrant’s parent or guardian.
4. There will be one winner per participating branch for each of the two age categories. The age categories are:
Primary: ages 4 to11
Secondary: ages 12 to18
A panel of judges, who will all be Intercounty members of staff will select a winner from each category (Primary and Secondary) The winner will be selected from complete entries on 6th January 2014. A complete entry is one which includes a drawing in the allocated space and complete personal details. If no entry contains the required information no winner will be selected for that category.
5. The prize consists of a jar of sweets (500g-1000g) for each winner.
6. A maximum of one picture per entrant may be selected as a winning entry by the judges.
7. The Prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 8th of January 2013.
9. The prize must be collected in person by the winner. The winner must be willing to have their first name and town published and will be required to take part in any post-event publicity (where appropriate).
10. The names of the winners will be published on Intercounty’s website and may be viewed by members of the public visiting the site. The address and contact details of the winners will not be published.
11. Personal data supplied by the entrant’s parent or guardian will only be used by ICIEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services and only where the parent or guardian has given consent.
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Intercounty is a trading name of: ICIEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE Registered Number: 4842186. VAT number: 842795983