Sell or let your property safely with Intercounty Remote
See how much your property could be worth with our online valuation toolGet an instant valuation
Video call valuations
We can value your property remotely through Whatsapp, FaceTime or Zoom to give you an accurate valuation.Book a valuation
Online 3D tours
We offer excellent 3D property tours on our properties so you can get 'that feeling' of the property without leaving your home.Find a property
Award winning service
Make your property stand out with a 3D tour
It's here. 3D tours. The future of property viewings.
At Intercounty we aim to give our customers the best experience when buying, selling, letting or renting a property. That's why we've teamed up with Matterport, a leader in the 3D property field to provide 3D floorplans and video tours for our sellers and landlords. Stand out and sell or rent your property quicker.
To celebrate this partnership we're giving a FREE 3D tour for all properties that are listed with us before 31st March 2021. Book a valuation with us now to get your property move moving.
Benefits of a 3D property tour
Benefits for sellers and landlords
- A virtual first viewing will reduce the number of people who are in your property at the moment. This increases the safety for all buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords as well as colleagues during the current pandemic.
- Your property always looks it’s best so no need for those frantic house tidy ups before first viewings.
- Viewers who do visit your property are much more engaged which should increase the likelihood of an offer.
Benefits for buyers and tenants?
- First viewings are quick and easy as potential buyers and tenants can virtually visit your property from the comfort of their homes through their phones or PCs.
- Many tenants are happy to sign a tenancy based on the quality of a 3D property tour.
- Viewers get a 'feel' for the property immediately reducing the need to visit properties that may not be suitable.
- The virtual tour gives a real feel of the flow of the property as well as allows viewers to zoom into areas of interest around the property that may be missed in standard photographs.
Coronavirus safety procedures
Additonal measures to keep everyone safe
Given the current coronavirus outbreak we have taken additional safety measure to make sure all our valuations and viewings are conducted safely. Find out more what to expect in our short customer videos.
Safe property valuations customer video
In order to keep everyone involved in the valuation process as safe as possible we have changed the way that we conduct our property valuations. We've produced this video to show you what to expect.