This week is the annual celebration of apprenticeships in the UK, it’s a week when the whole community comes together to celebrate the positive impact that apprenticeships have on the individuals involved, employers and the economy.
At Intercounty we offer a wide range of career paths for graduates and trainees. We have built our business on the understanding that each person who works for Intercounty does make a difference, and we are always looking for ambitious, open minded people to join our team.
Harry Mugele, a former apprentice at Intercounty commented; “I have been with Intercounty for three and a half years now following completing my Level 2 NVQ after finishing my A-Levels. I have also finished my Level 3 NVQ as well in my time with the company and both courses have given me the opportunity to learn valuable information which has helped me progress in my role as a Lettings Negotiator throughout the duration of my time at the company."
At Intercounty our training programmes ensure that our people have the necessary skills and support to progress their careers. We will draw out your best qualities to ensure that these are enhanced through specialist training programmes, we don’t believe that one size fits all.
As well as working extremely hard for our customers we love to get involved in our local areas, helping schools and charities as well as enjoying plenty of good times with colleagues at the events we put on in house. Check out our blog to see some of the great things we do.
What would an Intercounty apprentice expect to have achieved by the end of the apprenticeship programme?
Experience in all aspects of the property industry;
• Property Management
• Customer care
What will you gain from the apprenticeship?
• A recognised certificate
• Confidence in dealing with people face to face
• Problem solving skills
• Telephone skills
• A great start in an exciting career with an award winning company
• At Intercounty we believe we are only as good as the people we have working for us
• We are passionate about helping our clients get moving into the right property
• We know that training & mentoring the right people from the start is key to helping our people benefit from long & successful careers
• We are passionate about making the moving experience a great one.
• So our Intercounty Apprentices are:
• Hard working
If you think you would like to come to work with us please complete the form or call 0330159 8017 and arrange to come and have a chat.