This year we are happy to announce the return of our successful Easter Egg competition. Children from across our local communities will be able to come into branch, count the number of eggs hiding in our window and enter their name into a prize draw to win a giant easter egg and a £100 donation to their school.
Our branches are going to be busy hiding the easter eggs in their front windows, will you spot them all?
The competition opens on the 23rd of March and ends on the 6th of April. If you do not happen to receive an entry form through your school, remember you can always pick up your entry leaflet in branch!
2013 Easter Egg competition T’s and C’s:
- A list of participating Intercounty branches is available from Intercounty, Boundary House, Stansted Road, Bishops Stortford CM23 2TH. Each participating branch is running its own Easter Egg competition. Competition entries must be handed in at the relevant branch. Entries that do not bear the code for the relevant participating branch will be ignored. One entry per named minor. The named minor must be under the age of 18 on 6th of April 2013.
Participating branches include:
- Intercounty Bishop's Stortford
- Intercounty Braintree
- Intercounty Chelmsford
- Intercounty Great Dunmow
- Intercounty Harlow
- Intercounty Royston
- Wakelin's Intercounty Saffron Walden
- Intercounty Sawbridgeworth
- Intercounty Stansted
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is to the relevant branch by 6th of April 2013.
- The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address who are under the age of 18 on 6th of April 2013, excluding employees of LSLi Limited or LSL group companies. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the participating minor.
- Intercounty does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
- There will be one winner for each participating branch. Where there is more than one correct entry, the correct entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be drawn from correct entries on 6th of April 2013.
- In relation to each participating branch, the prize consists of a chocolate egg for the minor named in the winning entry and £100, which will be sent to the named school. In the event that the winning entry at more than one participating branch contains the details of the same named minor, all except one winning entry may be cancelled in which case further draws will be made to find alternative winning entries.
- The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 10th of April 2013.
- The winner must be willing to have their name and address published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request in writing.
- Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by ICIEA Limited or passed to LSL group companies in order to promote estate agency, lettings and financial services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
- Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Intercounty is a trading name of: ICIEA Ltd Registered Office address: Buildmark House, George Cayley Drive, York, YO30 4XE Registered Number: 4842186. VAT number: 842795983